Friday, January 6, 2012

Third time's a charm?

Well, for starters, I'm Niki, and this...well, this is my blog. I've blogged off and on since I was probably 12, but this time I want to try something different. What is this revolutionary new idea, you ask? Get ready...I decided that I want to write a blog that I would enjoy reading. What I mean is, I want to have a blog that is similar to the blogs I like to read. The blogs I like to read are about fashion, vintage stuff, photography, and food, and are loaded with DIY's. And the authors all have their own styles and voices, and aren't afraid to be unique. So that is my standard. We'll see how it goes. But if I like to read about that kinda stuff, I ought to like to write about it, right?


So what should you expect from this blog? I...uh...don't exactly know yet. I want to write about craft projects I do, fun new clothing styles, my growing photography skills, and maybe share a story or two. So, stay tuned! I have a couple DIY's up my sleeve to share soon.

Thanks for reading,
Niki

1 comment:

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

This is how every blogger should blog! Write about what you care about, what you love, what you do, and what you enjoy!

I have enjoyed reading all the posts I've seen up to this point! I am going to go join the group of followers and (hopefully) follow via email too!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog