Friday, August 24, 2012

Another Thrifting Trip


Just a little sneak peek of the two dresses I found at the thrift store today.  I will definitely be wearing the first one tomorrow.  I'll try my bestest to do an outfit post then.  :)
 
When I was at the thrift store, I was debating with myself about whether I should buy both of these dresses or just pick one.  I ended up getting both, so I started thinking... I have quite a few dresses now, and I always seem to have a hard time wearing them.  I always think I look to formal for the occasion or something.  So I was thinking that maybe I should give myself a dress-wearing challenge sometime.  Only wear dresses for a week.  Or two weeks.  Or a month. 
 
What do you think?  Would you join me in a challenge like that sometime?
 
Niki

No comments: