Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Feelin' Tribal





So today I'm going to the art museum with a friend of mine.  I've never been, so I'm a little excited.  And since I'm going to an art museum, I might as well wear a piece of my own art, right?  Besides, I was anxious to wear my new shirt anyway.  This is the shirt I made in my last post.  I think it turned out quite well. 
 
I wasn't quite sure what to wear it with at first, but then I spotted my orange skirt.  I decided to go with the whole tribal vibe and wear my moccasins and turquoise ring as well. 
And that's my "performing a war dance around the fire" pose.  ;)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Niki
 
Shirt: refashion.  Skirt: thrifted.  Moccasins: thrifted.  Ring: my great-grandma's.  Headband: made it.  Earrings: my sister made them.

1 comment:

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

I really love this skirt! I love the style and the color!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog