Friday, August 10, 2012

What I Wore and New Shoes!

Hey!  It's been a few days, so I have a few things to talk about today.  First of all, I wanted to show you how I've been styling that shirt I refashioned in the last post.  The first time I wore it, I paired it with my coral shorts for a casual summer look.  I apologize for the picture quality.  I just couldn't seem to fix the colors just right.  :/

 Shirt: refashion.  Shorts: Kohl's.  Necklace: my sister's ;)

Look #2.  The weather was cooler that day, so I wore the tank top with jeans and a cardigan. 


 Jeans: Levi's.  Cardigan: Old Navy.  Headband: my own creation.

What do you think?  How would you style a tanktop like that? 

So this afternoon, I got to go thrifting with my mom and younger siblings.  It was half off day at Salvation Army, so we all found some pretty good deals.  I'm super happy with what I found.  3 pairs of cute flats!  This never happens!  I'm a size 10, so I have a hard time finding shoes that fit at regular shoe stores.  So to find 3 pairs of shoes at Salvation Army for $3 each?  It doesn't get much better than that!  Small pleasures, people, small pleasures.  :D


Aren't they cute?  I'm absolutely in love with the red ones!  Like, in love.  You will definitely be seeing these shoes in upcoming outfit posts.  You'll also be seeing some new maxi dresses I whipped out today from Simple Simon and Co's tutorial.  I'm pretty excited.  :) 

Niki

1 comment:

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

LOVE the gray cardigan!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog