Monday, October 8, 2012

October Verse a Day Challenge: Day 8


Ok, so today's theme is a lot harder than any of the others so far.  "Angle."  There was nothing in the concordance for angle, and an internet search just corrected it to "angel" which isn't what I wanted.  So I had to get creative.  I thought of two possibilities.

"as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us. " - Psalm 103:12  (NIV)
 
As far as the east is from the west is an angle, right?  Sort of?  I also thought of this one.
 
"'For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,'
declares the Lord.
'As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.'" - Isaiah 55:8-9
 
The heavens being higher than the earth is a math/angle thing, sort of.  Also, this verse talks about how God has a different perspective about things because He is God and we are not.  Different perspective equals different angle, more or less.
 
So there's my verses for the day.  They were kind of a stretch for the theme, but whatever.  :)
 
Niki

No comments: