Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lazy Days



 
 
 
Hey y'all!  I hope you all had a marvelous Thanksgiving.  Mine was nice.  My grandparents are up here from California, so we've had both sets of grandparents to celebrate with.  I've had more time off this week, so I've been really lazy, just hanging out with my family.  I'm in holiday mode I guess.  Hence the lack of blog posts.  Heh heh heh.  But I went to Fabric Depot today and got some cute stuff, so that may inspire some creativity for posts.  I'm planning on DIYing some Christmas décor for my room, so that may show up soon as well.  I'll have to do something creative soon or I'll go crazy.  ;)
 
What are some of your current projects?
 
Niki

1 comment:

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

The photos are awesome!! Love the candles! :) :)

I'm so glad you have a great Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see what crafty projects you come up with!! I have bought a whole bunch of yarn and am working on a few projects of my own in that department lol.

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog