Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Earth is a Sphere, and I Haven't Fallen Off...

Just a quick post to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.  I'm just really behind on sewing projects, ect.  I've had a lot of hours at work, and then when I get home, I just want to sit down and read a book or something.  So nothing's really been getting done...But I shall try to post something of substance soon!  In order for that to happen, I first need to get off the computer and actually do something worth posting.  Bye for now!

Niki

3 comments:

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Oh good! Because I do miss it when you don't post lol :)

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

Niki said...

Aww, thanks. :)

Niki

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

It is true!!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog