Monday, January 21, 2013

The Swing of Things

So...maybe the whole blogging break thing wasn't the best thing for my posting habits.  I've been having a hard time posting consistently, mainly because I have a hard time thinking of things to post about.  Fortunately, I went thrifting yesterday, and got a couple things that will surface as a post soon.  I think perhaps I need to take a look at my "projects to be done" box and remind myself what is inside.  I need a creative project to get me going.  And to share with my loyal followers.  For now, this outfit will have to do.  Sorry I look really tired (or something) in these pictures.  It was the end of the day.
 

 
This outfit was pretty basic, but I liked the colors and felt cute and comfortable for work.  Yes, cute and comfortable can go together!  :)
 
How has your week been? 
 
Niki
 
Pants: Old Navy.  Striped tank: H&M.  Cardigan: thrifted (for $6 and it's cashmere!) Scarf: gift (but it's from Disneyland.)  Necklace: Claire's.

1 comment:

yenenebacchi said...

ion titanium hair color by Titsanium Art - Titsanium Art
Titsanium Art joico titanium is an unique technique that gives unique and unique titanium density hair colour that titanium band rings is westcott scissors titanium a perfect complement titanium earrings for sensitive ears to traditional Titsanium styles.